HELP ! ! ! How to Book first flight ?!?

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

MarkoTGD
Ticket Agent

HELP ! ! ! How to Book first flight ?!?

Post by MarkoTGD » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:19 am

Firstly, i wish to apologize couse maybe already exist post like this one but i guess that don't will be deleted as inappropriate one...

Secondly, about the problem... I have VA Airline then bought the aircraft (FOKKER 100) then made up some routes in my flight plan.. I needed maintenance (A CHECK) and because of it i send the aircraft for maintenance area and the aircraft returns tonight at 22:42...

What i suppose to do to book a flight when i get message from the CLIENT if i have already flights in my airline flight plan....

I am very confused about it or i have just to wait for my aircraft to come ?!?

Thanks in advance

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Re: HELP ! ! ! How to Book first flight ?!?

Post by Konny » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Well, firstly you have to wait for the airplane to come back, then you also have to give yourself a type-rating for the Fokker 100. And also keep in mind that you only can book flights from your current location if your airplane is at the same location.

You can find more details in the wiki: http://wiki.fsairlines.net/index.php/Book_Flight
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

MarkoTGD
Ticket Agent

Re: HELP ! ! ! How to Book first flight ?!?

Post by MarkoTGD » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Konny wrote:Well, firstly you have to wait for the airplane to come back, then you also have to give yourself a type-rating for the Fokker 100. And also keep in mind that you only can book flights from your current location if your airplane is at the same location.

You can find more details in the wiki: http://wiki.fsairlines.net/index.php/Book_Flight

So i only need my aircraft wait to come back, couse i am in (LYPG) Podgorica already, have made FPLans,have ratings for F100 ...

Thank you very mach.... :)