Just a little praise...

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

HyperionAirways

Just a little praise...

Post by HyperionAirways » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:40 am

..To Konny.

24 hours ago, I'd never heard of FlyNET. Today, I sit in awe, looking at the project that I've been TRYING to accomplish on my own, but just couldn't get anywhere with. What you've accomplished is FAR better than anything I could have even WANTED to do!

Every day it seems I come back and find a new feature, some are your own creations, some are suggested by members. The fact that you LISTEN to your members is revolutionary.

If there's anything I can do to help with the site, help promote it, whatever...just give me a shout.

Well done, dude!

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:36 pm

Thanks for the commendation :-)

But I would wait until I did some flights before saying such words ;-). There are still a lot of bugs and problems which have to be solved.

Well, and thanks for your offer to help. I think the easiest work one can do is adding aircrafts to the database and sending me images of aircrafts/airports. But I could also need a skilled webdesigner. In my opinion the whole site could need a new and better structurized layout.
As for promotion, I would wait for that until we have a stable beta version.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

tsb

Post by tsb » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:54 pm

I've done my bit then, but seriously great idea!

recce

Post by recce » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:35 am

Konny you've done great work here. You're completing a project that many have discussed but few could ever implement. Congratulations friend. Expect OAS to stay around LONG after beta is over.