Flight Plan not showing

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

G-Bazz
Ticket Agent

Flight Plan not showing

Post by G-Bazz » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 am

I created a flight EGNT-SCEL for a B744 teh flight is within the aircraft range, I made sure that I had the aircraft any my pilot at EGNT and yet I still do not see it when I try and book the flight. Yet the flight does exsist in my flight plans.

The aircraft was purchased new from manufacture an placed at EGNT about 1 hour before I tried to use it.

My pilot was at a different airport (EGLL) but bought a ticket to transfer to EGNT.

I have checked and checked agian everything seems to be in order.

Is there certain time limits on using aircraft after you have purchased from Manufacture an placed the aircraft at the desired location?

Is there time limit following pilot transfer before you can fly?

Is it just that the DB needs to catch up?

Or is it just me doing something stuppid........................if it is this one be gentle with you answer...... :D
G-Bazz
Barry Westwood
CEO Magpie Aviation

PCD001
Flight Attendant

Re: Flight Plan not showing

Post by PCD001 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Hi,

The aircraft at EGNT is an Extended Range Boeing 747 (B747-400ER), and it looks like the Type Rating for the Pilots you have at EGNT is not 100% correct. (JT does not have a type rating at all for this Type of aircraft, CG has a type rating for a B747-400F and your test pilot has a type rating for a Standard B747-400 & B747-400F). Looks like you don't have the correct type rating either, all I could find was a B747-400F.
I think if you go in and make sure you all have the correct type rating, you should be good to go.

Cheers now.
Bob
----
The "New" Cheap Fuel Operator . & . 'T' Tail Fan !!