Downloads

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Underaged_Pilot

Downloads

Post by Underaged_Pilot » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:40 am

Are there any downloads I need I fly on VATSIM and have 250 hours flying heavys, private GA and Fighters I use FsPassengers alot www.fspassengers.com can I u still use that at the same time? how do I send reports? where can I get new textures?
thanks

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:41 pm

Yes, there is a download needed. Just look into the Beta-News Forum and get our Client with the link given in the "FlyNET Client"- Thread. I'm not quite sure if its possible to use it together with FS-Passengers, cause I dont't know how it reacts when our Client engages some failures or refuels the aircraft. It definitely needs some testing :-) But VATSIM is no problem.
The Reports are automatically sended by our Client, so it has to be running during the whole flight, just like FS-Passengers.

And which textures exactly do you mean ? If it's the aircraft liveries...that's the job of the VAs, mostly you can get them on their website.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

www.virtualcia.org

FlyNET Works Great On VATSIM

Post by www.virtualcia.org » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:31 pm

FlyNET Client works great on VATSIM. I use it all the time now.

One thing everyone should remember is you need to start Flight Simualtor first, then log-on VATSIM, then start FlyNET Client.

I don't know about FSPassenger. I don't use it.

www.virtualcia.org