Feedback

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Feedback

Post by Konny » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:06 am

Hey folks,

We haven't heard a lot of feedback from you yet and I hope you understand that without knowing what other people think about it, it's quite hard to improve FlyNET. So maybe this thread will help to get some opinions from you. Just tell us what you think about our project.
If it's great as it is, tell us. If you had expected something different, tell us what we can do to improve it. If there is something ( or quite a lot ) you don't like, please tell us. We will do our best to make all your wishes come true :-)
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

tsb

Post by tsb » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:26 pm

Apart from a few bugs, I think its great; maybe one thing you could do is to allow airlines to partner up?

ceo_devonairva

Post by ceo_devonairva » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:48 am

Had my first go tonight, and i agree, other than a few bugs, it really adds something to the Flight Sim experience. The ability to allow "Real" VA's to make up their own aircraft registrations would be handy, and like my VA we dont carry cargo, so to have that as an option would be quite a good idea too. Generally, i like to have a few more goes before i form an opinion, but im looking forward to seeing how the project develops.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:37 am

tsb wrote:maybe one thing you could do is to allow airlines to partner up?
Hm, what exactly do you expect from airline partnerships ? I mean, what would that look like ? Just a simple codesharing, so that the pilots of one airline can fly the flights of the other airline, or more ?
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:44 am

basically a citylink, go on one airline hop onto another at the same airport as part of the partnership scheme!

recce

Post by recce » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:25 pm

One thing that I've noticed and I don't know if it's just my machine or what but the client runs very slowly. In addition to that I have to minimize flight simulator to start the flight. Unfortunately this pauses flight simulator. Is there maybe some way of doing like what squawkbox did and developing an interface that shows up in FS? I know tis would likely take some sort of a dll module but it would probably increase the usability a fair bit.

In addition there are some errors in the registrations of aircraft.

In general you've put together a very goood product and I will definately continue to use it. Keep up the great work.