How low are Flynet!

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Frunt

How low are Flynet!

Post by Frunt » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:22 am

My last post in my thread "What to do" has been edited!! by someone in who's able to do it!

I never said " just wanted to have it all my way, and I'm sorry I was so arrogant about it" and then the thread has been locked!

I've got nothing to be sorry about!!

I think this needs looking into, this is serious! still, praps its typical!

MODERATOR EDIT: I edited your post. If you're going to spout off your dissatisfaction with the system in a non-constructive way, for the sole purpose of trying to draw a response from our other members, you are guilty of 'baiting'. You brought nothing to the forums or Flynet by being arrogant and snarky in that particular post, and I felt you needed a gentle prod in the form of an edit to your post, it also saved others from firing back at you for your original snarky comment, when I had expressedly written I didn't want any more personal disagreements infesting that thread with a mini flamefest. I see that you still need some prodding.

Go read this: http://flynet.en-studios.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=697

If you do not follow those rules, specifically about 'baiting' or 'calling out' I will not hesitate to suspend your posting privileges.

If you have an issue with this, PM me, do not make another thread arguing about moderator decisions, which, as you'll find out by reading the above, is against the forum rules as well.