Guys...

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

tsb

Guys...

Post by tsb » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:21 pm

I'm currently in France so the majority of pre-release operations have grinded to a halt, these include planning routes, flight numbers, acquiring fleet & researching domestic and european airports; although graphics for the logo are steaming ahead as planned hence the second I get back to good ol' Blighty the revamping of the new aircraft, routes and destinations shall be under-way.
Also another airline I am working on shall start up, you may have noticed an airline named only as "Execujets" has been on the list for quite some time, seeing as it is now the summer holidays in Britain it'll give me a chance to get to grips with the free time and start flying some regional routes too with new colours.

Basically, Execujets will be based on a colour scheme of blue & white with a hint of grey; all I can say about FLYT is that it'll be very green and the primary form of transport will be in the form of five Bombardier CRJ 200 models capable of carrying 50 passengers each. So I'll be having a massive "Hangar Sale"!

PS: Yes, I'm still alive (In France)