When the beta ends...

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:34 am

Exactly, this is what I am saying and in order to make myself clear I will repeat that I don't feel hacked. Konny is making an effort to create something good. If he decided to rollback or find a compromising solution as he mentioned I will understand. However I worry that there are pilots in here who joined a VA because they found for example 737s and a variety of flights to choose from. For the CEOs an economic environment is interesting but for a pilot? As a pilot I would never join a VA simply to fly turbo props which means that most of us we will lose our pilots and we will have to fly alone in the begining until we have something to attract pilots. This is why I am flying 1 or more flights every day so far, to make my VA interesting and my disappointment derives from this fact but for sure I don't feel hacked.

In any case, it's up to Konny.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:10 pm

Guess, now it's time for an "official" statement ;-)

Having read through all the posts here, I think it comes out that there are quite different opinions. There a people who would like the system to be reset because at the end of the beta there will be new features available which offer a completely new way of managing an airline "from scratch". On the other hand you will have spent a lot of time flying and managing ( thanks! :-) ) and don't want to start from beginning again. I respect both opinions, and so I won't reset the airlines who don't want to.
I will definitely delete all the inactive pilots (and airlines), who registered and haven't done anything since then, but all the rest will have the choice.

Well, that's it. Any questions left ?
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:48 pm

Thanks for the clarificatoin Konny. I guess it is about time to return from Osaka where my last flight brought me to.
Last edited by Ionathan on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

HyperionAirways

Post by HyperionAirways » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:53 pm

Sounds like a great solution, Konny! Keep up the good work, you've created something special here and you can tell that you're really into keeping your members satisfied. I find that refreshing!

Safari Air
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Safari Air » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:03 pm

Safari Air are currently testing out this 'FLY NET' facility. and would like to fully intergrate. and i'm spending hours typing out our timetables and would not like them re-set. So a good choice made by you i think because some airlines dont wat to be re-set

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:33 am

Yes, let's not foret however, all of us who do not want to be reset, to remind Konny when teh time approaches. But it is too early yet.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines