Administrative account question

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Tower
Ticket Agent

Administrative account question

Post by Tower » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:32 pm

Dear Joe,
Our virtual company signed up for FSA in 2018, and we are really very glad with the management software. Until now, I was the only member in the company to assume the yearly payment of FSA fee, with a PLATINUM (30 EUR/year) account able to accept 50 pilots applications.

Currently, we are only 9 pilots in the company, and the 4 staff members have decide to "share" the yearly cost of the FSA subscription. So, the other three members have signed up for an GOLD account, able for 4 pilots each,including themselves.

After this previous explanation, my simple question is: How should I proceed to reduce, or "downgrade", my PLATINUM account to a GOLD one? In that way, we will able to accept up to 16 pilots, much more than we need just now and in a next future. :)

By the way, what's the method to "reassign" an existing company pilot to those new GOLD accounts?

Thanks in advance.
Night navigation is so easy. Just try to maintain the plane centered between the red light on your left and the green one on your right.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Administrative account question

Post by joefremont » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:59 pm

Yes, if you switch your platinum account to a gold then with four golds you should be able to accept 20 pilots five for each gold account.

It was more complicated 4 each gold until you had five accounts then it was 5 after that, but I decided to simply and changed to be simpler.

To change your account type just go to the "Premium Account" link in the "Personal" menu, then select "Renew Premium Account" and select the new account type you want. Your existing account will be converted into a credit for your new account type.

If you had an automatic subscription before for the other account type, make sure you log into PayPal and cancel the old one or it will fire again and convert your account back.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Cat
Chief Pilot

Post by Cat » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:00 am

FYI - Gold accounts do not have full access to all features the same as Platinums do.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:54 am

Cat wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:00 am
FYI - Gold accounts do not have full access to all features the same as Platinums do.
This is true, if you want to use the Advanced finance options, you need a Platinum account. Five gold accounts counts as a platinum.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Tower
Ticket Agent

Post by Tower » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:55 pm

Thank you very much for you clear and interesting information. It is really nice to understand.
Kind regards.
Night navigation is so easy. Just try to maintain the plane centered between the red light on your left and the green one on your right.