Aircraft Delivery

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Dakota PIlot
Ticket Agent

Aircraft Delivery

Post by Dakota PIlot » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:13 am

Until now I purchased out of production aircraft or used the Traders list. I am going to purchase the ERJ195 and when I found it in the manufacturers list there is a place to choose a delivery but there is no place to select an ICAO. I am assuming this is because it is a new aircraft and this is simulating picking it up from the manufacturer's facility. Once I purchase it I should then be able to do a normal transfer - is that correct?

Mesquaki
Ticket Agent

Re: Aircraft Delivery

Post by Mesquaki » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:43 am

Dakota PIlot wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:13 am
Until now I purchased out of production aircraft or used the Traders list. I am going to purchase the ERJ195 and when I found it in the manufacturers list there is a place to choose a delivery but there is no place to select an ICAO. I am assuming this is because it is a new aircraft and this is simulating picking it up from the manufacturer's facility. Once I purchase it I should then be able to do a normal transfer - is that correct?
Correct. Once purchased, you will see the aircraft in your fleet and the transfer arrow appears allowing you to transfer it to where you wish it.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:07 am

True, for new production we tried to research were the factories are and you have to pick them up there.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Dakota PIlot
Ticket Agent

Post by Dakota PIlot » Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:27 pm

Great. Thank you both.