beluga et an 225

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ludosya
Ticket Agent

beluga et an 225

Post by ludosya » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:31 pm

bonjour
quel dommage pour un simu francais de ne pas valoriser airbus absence du beluga ainsi que l A 380 fleurons europeen le plus gros passengers mondial alors que l on mets plus en avant le 747
je pense que l on est pas pret de voir le beluga, le a380 ,ainsi que l an 225 sur le simu fs airlines pourtant me semble t il proposé ailleurs sur autre simu je vais m y pencher d ailleurs
c est quand meme dommageable

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: beluga et an 225

Post by joefremont » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:52 pm

Both versions of the Beluga, the AN-225 and A380 are all available of FSAirlines.

The Beluga and AN-225 are both considered 'special use' because so few were produced so you need to have a larger airline and request one using a support ticket, but the A380 is available unrestricted. It is however now an out of production aircraft so you will have to look for one on the traders list or place an order for out of production aircraft. Right now there are two A380's available on the traders list.

Edit: On checking your VA, 'Air Provence' with only two members is not considered a 'larger airline', you need five members but some times we can wave that if you have a platinum account, and you are nice about it.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Jdebarr
Ticket Agent

Post by Jdebarr » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:40 pm

Thank you for adding me to the forum. I look forward to contributing to this community.

ooh good to know.. because as soon as flybywire releases their A380 I am going to want one.

INteresting story. back in 2007 I was Network Operations Manager of KCLE. There was a AN-225 on Pad 2 sitting there. I took my airfield truck and drove right up to it. No one was there I took a whole bunch of selfies lying on the tarmac with it in the background. Glorious aircraft and I am sure I am a VERY small amount of Americans who got to get that close to one. That A/C holds a special place in my heart now that I found out I was screwing around with the only one in existance. I had no idea at the time.. Honestly. it wasnt THAT big. "Worlds biggest aircraft" you would think it would be bigger but I guess that is it. Even the beluga which I saw wasnt that big (#3)

Oh by the way.. I lost those pictures. I still might find them but It will have to be on hard drives I havent messed with in a while.

Here is a pic of a Beluga tho that I took. I found that pic.

ludosya
Ticket Agent

Post by ludosya » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:59 pm

bonjour
et oui malheureusement nous sommes que deux pilotes dans ma compagnie air provence pour le moment, nous etions 4 rescemment mais comme deux ne volez pas je les ai retiré de ma compagnie
je vais tenter de faire un recrutement a travers les reseaux
Comme enoncé je fais pas mal de cargo j aimerai pouvoir voler avec l an 225 ainsi que le beluga afin d etre aussi bien consideré qu une grande compagnie faut bien demarré, mais apres pour les pronostic mensuel dur de rivaliser avec ceux ayant de plus gros appareils fret :D je me bats avec mes armes A 330 -300 A 330 -200 P2F ,747-8F
Donc si possible etant membre platinium :wink: serait il possible de pouvoir avoir les droits que je puisse m en commanderun de chaque pour ma compagnie ca me ferait grand plaisir
A 380 j en ai commandé un et il y est dans ma VA et second en cours mais comme il est pas encore sortis sur MFS en attente de pouvoir voler avec sur fs airlines
je vous remercie pour l interet que vous porterez a ma demande
merci a vous et bon vols sur fs airlines