aircraft maintenance has been canceled.

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ke7zum
Ticket Agent

aircraft maintenance has been canceled.

Post by ke7zum » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:59 am

I just put 3 aircraft in for maintenance in my own center. They were there last night, I just got a message a few hours ago that they have been canceled. I know they were in the queue so why would they be canceled without warning? I'm just curious. How can I prevent this in the future if I have a bunch if aircraft to maintain?

thanks.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: aircraft maintenance has been canceled.

Post by joefremont » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:07 pm

Hard to say exactly why there are several reasons, but mainly it comes down to cash. If at the time the maintenance is supposed to start if your VA does not have enough v$ to pay for the maintenance then it is cancelled, also if the VA owning the center does not have enough to pay the rent on the center all aircraft in the queue are cancelled.

I see your VA ''Carpe Diem' has had a couple pilots 'go rogue' on you, flying a bunch of aircraft to wrong destinations and doing very hard landings, it has put your VA's reputation in the tank and done bad things to your cash flow.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:26 pm

This gets me upset, 20+ flights where the pilots book flights hard land/wrong airport and then repeat 20 times. Two different pilots but I suspect the same person does these 'flights' then quits the airline and deletes there accounts.

I deleted these flights so your aircraft may be repaired and your reputation is restored, it had gotten down to 14 when I looked at it.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Cat
Chief Pilot

Post by Cat » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:31 pm

Wow. This is why any and all VA's who allow strangers into their system must monitor their VA account DAILY. There are far too many gamers out there who like to sew destruction because they have zero ability to build anything of value on their own. All I can say to those types of people, is Karma will get you in the end.