How about taking a break from your scheduled flying and hop into a GA aircraft for a Free Flight
To do that all you need to do is the following:
1. In your Personal Profile click on Hanger
2. On the right hand side click on Rent Aircraft
3. Select your aircraft of choice which you will pay for
4. Click on File Flightplan
5. You will see a Flight Plan and your Dep. airport will be your last location you`ve landed.
6. Fill in Dep. Time and Send Flight Plan
7. You will see that the flight is booked in the Book Flight Tab
8. Start FS and FSTracker and enjoy.
9 Land back at your Location airport to continue your scheduled flights.
10. When done go into your Hanger and Return aircraft after you`ve cleaned it
You must send the CEO the following information via e-mail:
1. Aircraft choice. So as to adjust your ratings. Which will be temporary unless you already hold the rental aircraft rating
2. Route you want to fly
Nico de Lange
Virtual African Airlines
1 post • Page 1 of 1