Say G'day here... intro's

Moderator: Bigdog2995

Bigdog2995
Ticket Agent

Say G'day here... intro's

Post by Bigdog2995 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 pm

G'day I Bigdog (Don B), One of the founders of RED Airlines.
I like stuff and things,
Hobbies are: working on electronics and software to help people with lower to no incomes, to repair broken items for free or low cost.
Brewing Australias finest craft beer, drinking said beer, Learning something new every chance possible and striving to perfect said skill, mostly to help other people gain skills so they are not screwed over by large companies to do it.
My Job: First class welder/fabricator/draftsman/CNC operator.

Please feel free to contact myself or ant admin staff for any help with your flights as we are all here to help.

Matthew
Captain

Re: Say G'day here... intro's

Post by Matthew » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:16 am

Hey guys,

Ive just joined you guys looking forward to flying with you all. In the real world I am airline crew (just cabin crew tho) but hope to be a pilot one day even if PPL wise.

Ran my own VA on here for 13 years and now look forward to being part of your group.

MMattyK
Captain

Re: Say G'day here... intro's

Post by MMattyK » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:32 pm

Hiya Buddy,
I've been a flight simulator engineer since 1981, maintaining and 'flying' simulators that train Royal Air Force crews; heavies, fast jets and helicopters during my career, currently on the A400M.
I always wanted to be a pilot, but could never find the time or the cash to have a go, but who knows what opportunities lie in wait in the future?