New Ranks for Senior Captains

Moderator: Stan

Stan
Chief Pilot

New Ranks for Senior Captains

Post by Stan » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 pm

With effect from last month I have introduced a new ranking system for Snr Captains.
The Senior Captain doing the most flights in any month will recieve a star rating plus a 1% increase in Salary up to a top rating of Senior Captain 4 stars. :lol:
Yours Stan

Miles G
Ticket Agent

Re: New Ranks for Senior Captains

Post by Miles G » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:18 am

Good morning or night Mr Stan..two questions and some observations....The amount of flights only go for Europe or any place around...??? .as long as you have lots of flights..are they short midium or long range flights......??? would like to have some stars...... The fuel programs that belong to FSA are a little short or to much..it calculated 33500 pounds,,for a 739er.... from LEMD to LLBG........but did not take into consideration the climb to fl270 @1400 fpm ( no leveling out all the way up)..the amount is from cruise on....did the flight again and added more pounds,,, 38400 and got to LLBG with 500 pounds....and the program thats in internet also is out in excess or short.......downloaded the program of fuelconnect ...from FSA and gave me a error without oppening.....RUN TIME ERROR 339....Compenet ...msinet.oxc or one of its dependencies not correctly registerd: a file is missing or invalid..........Mr Fremont told me to download the betaclient but cant find it......any sugestions....thank you very much..

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:31 am

It can be found on this page

https://fsairlines.net/en/downloads

or for the current beta you can download it directly using this link.

https://fsairlines.net/downloads/FSAirl ... 2.0.b3.exe
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Miles G
Ticket Agent

Post by Miles G » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Good afternoon, got the fuelconnect program to work...Thanks a lot...

Any way got two questions that I wwould like to have an anwser....The amount of flights only go for Europe or any place around...??? .as long as you have lots of flights..are they short midium or long range flights......??? would like to have some stars...... rest ...great...thank you...