50 millions v$ contest

Somewhere between Alpha and Omega / Quelque part entre l'Alpha et l'Oméga

Moderators: Brian Peace, MOW

MOW
Flight Attendant

50 millions v$ contest

Post by MOW » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 am

EPSILON VA will mark a forced pause during incoming weeks, time in real life to move from French Polynesia back to metropolitan France.

Tomorrow, Yoke, all panels, rudders pedals will be the first ones to move with all computers and screens through.... real air cargo :D

To link real life to FSA one, EPSILON is offering 50 millions of v$ to the company taking in account this VIP cargo and flying it in the minimum time. :wink:

Rules (hoping I do not forget something) :
- free route,
- stop-over possible,
- multiple choice of plane possible,
- the only obligation : first take off from NTAA and last landing in LFPG. I will take in account your flight report and flight time/sum of fligh time reported by FSA client (reported in "duration").
- I will not take in account the fact you could have flown during several "real life" days.
- the contest will end as soon as, in real life, I will receive this cargo (should take 2 to 3 weeks).
- in case of multiple winners (I forget the english word for "égalité"), the winner will be the va using less fuel. In case, again, of multiple winners, then the amount of money offered will be divided between them.

Send me a MP to request me to have a look to your flight time.

I will report in this topic the progress of this "contest".

I hope some VA will be interested in participating!

@ ADMIN : I was wishing to create it as an event, but I was always requesting to specify an aircraft. Like it is an "opened" event, I choose to propose it through the forum.

Yorran
Ticket Agent

Re: 50 millions v$ contest

Post by Yorran » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 pm

You're still moving? :)

MOW
Flight Attendant

Re: 50 millions v$ contest

Post by MOW » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Still not on move and all computers and cockpits assets received in real life (less than 10 days for shipping, controls and delivery...).

It's that I have a little concern with internet... Currently, I'm using 3G+ and it is 6 weeks I'm waiting for technical problems of the rented home to be solved... August in France is the worst month to try to have someone working...