Request an article

Post any Wiki-related topics here

Moderators: alasizon, FSAirlines Staff

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Request an article

Post by Konny » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi guys,

As you might have noticed I wrote some articles about the features of FSAirlines the last week. They are mostly basic articles which explain what I thought is important, but I'm sure there is still some info missing or maybe not explained very well. I would like to encourage you to write articles/improve the current articles but I also know that sometimes the information somehow got lost and or has never been published. So if you're missing something and can't or don't want to write about it yourself, please tell us here and we'll try to get that information into the wiki soon :).
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Skids
Ticket Agent

Re: Request an article

Post by Skids » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:22 am

As I have recently acquired the position of CEM within our Airline I have been searching the WIKI for information in regard to purchasing Aircraft. There is reasonably clear instructions when purchasing new and used aircraft but those that are no longer made is confusing. There is an option to "request" an aircraft, but what does this actually mean and do? I am probably incorrectly assuming that if one is "ordered" in this manner, FSAirlines will seek it and let us know where and who is selling it or does it work differently?

Potemkin
Ticket Agent

Re: Request an article

Post by Potemkin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi,

You are correct, give it a few days ( I believe 3-5 days or so) and you will be presented with a few options of the aircraft you wish to buy, I did it with the MD-11...works fine.

Cheers Potemkin ( Glenn) Co-CEO Finn Express