New CEO introducing. Fernando and Rising Air.

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

FernandoG
Ticket Agent

New CEO introducing. Fernando and Rising Air.

Post by FernandoG » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Good afternoon, everyone.

I would like to feel this is the best place for presentations. My name is Fernando. I founded Rising Air as VA two months ago aprox, but didn't want to register on forum once I feel completely comfortable with FS Airlines system.

I like to fly over all Asia Pacific aboard my "classics" planes. I really enjoy piloting 707, 727, 747-200, DC-9, DC-10, etc. By the time I use FS2004 because I still don't have a superior machine to fly FSX SE as fine as I want. Anyway I really enjoy playing with it.

I'm from Guadalajara, a little city at northeast of Madrid. Currently I keep paying my flight simulation vices working in telecomunication at same time I study aircraft maintenance (B1.1 licence) in LECU airport (Madrid).

Although a new flight simulator era is coming, I still prefer flying oldies but goodies ones like FS2002 too. I like to collect physical CD/DVD versions of third party addons due to their good looking boxes, looking for and finding in many places really valuable collection pieces (maybe someone can remember the boxed version of Just Flight's Greatest Airliners 737-400 + PAL Video Cassette Special Edition).

Summarizing, If you have a look at my fleet page you may see "...what the h....this guy is still living in 80's!".

I'm glad to be part of this community and hope all of you have fun. The fun is the first thing I keep in mind every time I take off from my virtual runway.

Have a nice day! :D

P.D.: Here you have some of my sons.

747-200 named Ame no Uzume no Mikoto. I name all my planes with Japanese Mithology characters names.

727-100 named Fujin. This name is easier :lol:

707-300C named Owatatsumi Kami. One of my favourites.

Here you have a little Pixel Art animation for you as a little introducing gift. Feel free to share and use it if you like it.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: New CEO introducing. Fernando and Rising Air.

Post by joefremont » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:41 pm

Welcome and good luck with your airline.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

FernandoG
Ticket Agent

Re: New CEO introducing. Fernando and Rising Air.

Post by FernandoG » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Today I will rescue a new plane from the boneyard destination Tokyo, where is going to be repainted and gifted with a new name. Loving classics. Mojave (KMHV) - Honolulu (PHNL) - Tokyo (RJTT).

You can track the flight here and here. Flight RAR1011:

https://www.fsairlines.net/crewcenter/i ... 2&p=110246

https://www.fsairlines.net/en/flightmonitor