Hello from Jersey Virtual

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Jerseyvirtual
Ticket Agent

Hello from Jersey Virtual

Post by Jerseyvirtual » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Hello Everyone great to meet you all in this amazing commnity at FSAirlines. Cant believe i have never heard of it before until a few weeks ago.

I have just started a set up of my very own Virtual Airline called Jersey Virtual.

Our aim is to provide that something different from the usual airlines of Airbus and Boeing. We are a small regional airline in Europe with our main bases in the UK. One in Glasgow and the other will be in Southampton in the south.

Our fleet will consist of Dash 8 and Ejets with smaller Saab340's for the short hops to the northern Scotland Islands.

We have already got 261 flights from 4 airports in UK and this is expanding daily (as i work on it :) )

We already have 2 aircraft purchased outright which are a Dash8D and a Saab340 and have 2 on Lease at present.

If you are looking for something different with short to medium hall flights on the smaller aircraft the join us today and we look forward to having you onboard one of our aircraft soon.

Kind regards,

Ross
CEO

Stan
Chief Pilot

Re: Hello from Jersey Virtual

Post by Stan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:26 pm

Good luck with your new venture Ross and welcome to fsAirlines.
Stan
Yours Stan

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:10 am

Good luck Ross, finding pilots is always a hard task, mostly the CEO's hang out here.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Jerseyvirtual
Ticket Agent

Post by Jerseyvirtual » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:27 am

Thanks guys lovely to meet you both.

Ross