Q2 Logistics | Premium

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Timo
Ticket Agent

Q2 Logistics | Premium

Post by Timo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi all,
Along this way I want to announce that I'm proud to make on today the step towards FSAirlines.
I'm bussy with the development of my site(s) and at the same time the discovery of all the FSE-features.

Q2 Logistics/Premium is a small company focused on personal traveling and small & urgent logistic operations.
During the startup will we operate with a PA32 & PA46.
If all is going well we plan to expand with TBM850, PC12, B1900, BE20, C510, E55P, PC24, ect.
We are operational over whole Europe, from the smallest un-paved aerodromes up to the biggist main-airports.

Discover already our company-website in development by 'clicking here'
Visit & join also our company facebook page by 'clicking here'

Kind Regards,
Timo
Q2 Logistics | Premium
Last edited by Timo on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bigdog2995
Ticket Agent

Re: Q2 Logistics | Premium

Post by Bigdog2995 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 am

Great to see you on FSAirlines, Wishing you all the best :D

Timo
Ticket Agent

Post by Timo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi 'Bigdog2995', thanks for the kind welcome.

Signed today (17.09.2019) on a really proud way for the yearly renewing Platinum-subscription.
Here we go, first two favo planes are already on their home base.
Next two types are also already on the longing-list.

Timo
Ticket Agent

Post by Timo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:28 pm

As from today (23/09/2017), experienced simpilots can join & invigorate our Bussiness|GA -company in our flightoperations.
Send a pm me with your motivations and/or to requests more info. We have already the PA32 & PA46 on the tarmac.
We planning soon to add a TBM850 & PC12. Later on also the B1900, BE20, C510, Phenom300, PC24, ect.

To clarify:
I tested since some weeks the freeware/payware FSAirlines va-system. Found some pro & cons opposite my former management system in use.
Made my own ticket-price/route-price -calculator focused on real live prices and GA/Business ops. I thinking it's now the moment to open the doors for some extra pilots in the company. We operating mainly from Courtrai, Ostend & Antwerp airport, located in Belgium. We plan to operate over whole Europe. You can contact me to discuss some possible exceptions. We focus us mainly on real life prices & ops from sources as FR24, SkyUber, Wingly, real company websites, FSEconomy and some privated/unnamed sources. In less words, realism & economics are our focus.

Nb: Site & routes are for the moment in test & developlent -phase. We have multiple refinements, updates & add's in the pipeline!!!
Be welcome

Kind Regards,
Timo

Timo
Ticket Agent

Post by Timo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Some basic rules when you will join our virtual company:
- Send a pm to us with your full name and some info about you as what is your nationality and what is your motivation to fly by us, and whish plane-types you prefer to fly. What homebase, hub do you prefer.
- Applications will only be accepted by legal accounts, what's means accounts active by 'name'+'last name' instead of 'nicknames' or 'initials'.

Kind Regards,
Timo