A Career in a Virtual Airline

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

BVU-951
Flight Attendant

A Career in a Virtual Airline

Post by BVU-951 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 am

If you would like to get more out of your virtual flying experience, then join British Virgin UK today.
At British Virgin UK you will be given all the tools to make your on-line flying experience second to none. You will interact with other members and members of other VA's while doing scheduled flights or taking part in the numerous events.
You will start as a trainee, and with the use of FSAirlines Ranking System, work your way up to becoming a Fleet Manager, as and when you become a Senior Flight Captain.
We have 24/7 direct connect game server for competition flying. And also host FSInn for schedule flights, where you will never lose your flight due to dropped connections to the server.
We have our own textures that are easy to install and look great. Check out some of the videos on youtube.
So dont delay join BVUK today.
We have 20 vacancies. Over 16's only need apply.
http://flybvuk.com/

BVU-951
Flight Attendant

Re: A Career in a Virtual Airline

Post by BVU-951 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:47 pm

If any one reads this, I hope they can help.
British Virgin UK is one of the top airlines, I have applied for our own forum but not had any replies, I have given this plenty of time, but would really like to get our own forum up and running.
Please help

Mikey
Ticket Agent

Re: A Career in a Virtual Airline

Post by Mikey » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Yeah i wanted to start one for Sky United too :( Never got a reply to my request...