Experenced Pilot Looking For Work!

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

mmorgan9812
Ticket Agent

Experenced Pilot Looking For Work!

Post by mmorgan9812 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Hello,

I am currently looking a VA to continue my services with. I used to own Blue Ridge Airline but after a break and not having any members I have decided to return and use my services for a different VA. I am looking for a United States, Canada, or Carbbean VA with many aircraft to choose from I have 175hr under my belt on fsairlines with 1000's more offline. My main Aircraft of choice is a Airbus A320 but i can fly almost any aircraft if i have it. I am also looking for a airline with a possible Teamspeak 3 server to chat/ect. I am also a Platinum Member.

Hope To Hear Soon!!

Thanks,
mmorgan9812

MMattyK
Captain

Re: Experenced Pilot Looking For Work!

Post by MMattyK » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:29 am

Hiya...

Although not based in the US of A, we do operate a hub out of KLNK (Lincoln) and have legs all over the place with a wide variety of aircraft. If you have an account already, please feel free to pop in to Brussels busy Jet va and have a look around...

Hope to hear from you soon

Mikey
Ticket Agent

Re: Experenced Pilot Looking For Work!

Post by Mikey » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Hey mate,

well you actually did apply for our airline already ;) But anyway i will surely invite you to join. Since u want to fly from the USA, its no problem. One of our major hubs is Chicago O'Hare, surely big enough :) We have almost all aircraft types which we opperate in the VA flying from Chicago, especially the A320...

So if there is any more need for me to convince you, just tell me, i am sure i will find some more arguments. :)
We hope to see you soon at Sky United.

www.sky-united.com

Best regards, Mike
CEO, Sky United