New Pilot Here

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

LPride
Rampie

New Pilot Here

Post by LPride » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 am

Heyo,

I managed to stumble upon this website while browsing through the webs, thought it was a cool concept (a lot like fseconomy - but with bigger planes, I guess), so I decided to try it out.

The thing is, I have absolutely no intentions of running a virtual airline - too much work and time involved - so I think I want to be part of one instead.
So, here I am, asking for recommendations before I sign up.

My preferences (if this would help out recommendations):
I prefer short-medium hauls, intracontinental from the western US coast, usually using Airbus A320 family or the classic Boeing 737 (737-300, -400, etc).

Thanks for the tips!

Stan
Chief Pilot

Re: New Pilot Here

Post by Stan » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi,Manchester Int,l Airways has a hub in Minneapolis flying the old Northwest routes and plenty of other branches if you fancy a change.
It is your descision which Airline you join but we would be pleased to have you flying for us.
PS.I started flying on fseconomy and i think i am still up there amongst the pilots with most hours logged even though i have been flying here for about 4 years.
Good luck in your search for your ideal airline. :lol:
Yours Stan

MMattyK
Captain

Post by MMattyK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Hello There :)
Brussels Busy Jet could also be a good va for you... we have hubs in Europe, the USA and Africa, which can cater for your needs, as well as the aircraft you are looking to fly...
Please feel free to pop in, look around, and if you want to join us, please jump on board... you will be more than welcome

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 am

Hi there. :)
QXE Air would love to have you.
We have hubs throughout the U.S. (KSEA, KPDX, KLAS, KSJC, KCVG to name a few). Routes are flown by a realistic array of aircraft including the entire B737 series (Classic and NG), CRJ7/9 and DH8D aircraft.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin