Tresco Heliport

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Stan
Chief Pilot

Tresco Heliport

Post by Stan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm

I have just added this Heliport to the database.The population of the Island of Tresco in the 2001 census was 180.In FSA the population is zero.
I have now flown 2x flights carrying 20 passengers per flight to Tresco Heliport.
My question is:-Does the population increase each time i fly passengers to the Island in which case the population should have risen to 40, or does it stay at zero all the time.?
It is no big problem because i make a little profit from the cargo carried on my return flights but it would be nice to see some of my passengers catching my return flights.As it is, they must be all catching a boat to St.Mary,s Island and flying back from there.
Yours Stan

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Tresco Heliport

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 pm

I just looked at the airport and show 197 passengers waiting and a possible population base of approx. 1400, so if you're not getting passengers, then it's because of how your flight is setup or because someone else is taking those passengers before you get there.

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks for the reply.
It must take a while for the database to update the airport population because it was showing a population of zero before and no passengers waiting,but i just had a look and it now shows what you said above.
I only had Tresco added to the database last week so i knew i was the only pilot flying from the Island.
I even had to make my own scenery for the airport with RWY12.
Problem solved and thanks again.
Yours Stan

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Depending on when you flew in/out, you're right. The airport should update overnight (US/Server time) after initially added, but it doesn't always. When it doesn't, it'll not update until the weekly reset on Sunday.