No response from Support

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

petec
Ticket Agent

No response from Support

Post by petec » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Two days ago, I sent an email to 'support' asking for a VA forum, and as I got no response from the email, I also submitted a support ticket.

Still no response :(

Anybody out there ?
Pete

It's better to break ground and fly into the wind, than to break wind and fly into the ground

International Air Monument

MMattyK
Captain

Re: No response from Support

Post by MMattyK » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Hiya Buddy :)

Though not party of the (small but perfectly formed <gg>) admin team, please bear in mind that that the team do have other issues in hand at the moment, and they do have to prioritise the ongoing issues... I'm sure one of them will be in touch before long...
Please try and have a little patience and cut them some slack.

petec
Ticket Agent

Post by petec » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:52 pm

No problem with that, and I don't mean to take anything away from them. In truth they all do a great job, and we all have other things to do and real world lives to live. but it takes about 30 secs to make the same response you have :-).

All I want is an acknowledgement. "Got your email, busy at the moment. Get back to you asap"..........I'm happy, and they don't get hassle.
Pete

It's better to break ground and fly into the wind, than to break wind and fly into the ground

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:14 am

On several occasions, we've stated that support may take up to 72 hours to be answered. Additionally, setting up a forum isn't a quick thing to do and we don't always have time to do it for a while. I just got your e-mail, your support ticket, and now I find your forum post and all of this occurred in 72 hours. In the future, just be patient. We'll get it taken care of when we have a chance.

petec
Ticket Agent

Post by petec » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:20 am

On several occasions, we've stated that support may take up to 72 hours to be answered
Sorry, but I haven't seen that, but I do realise that we all have other things to do, including living real lives.
Additionally, setting up a forum isn't a quick thing to do and we don't always have time to do it for a while.
I know, and accept that
I just got your e-mail, your support ticket
3 days to receive mail, 2 for a support ticket, I don't like your postie :) .
In the future, just be patient.
Don't be bl**dy cheeky. Civillity costs nothing.
We'll get it taken care of when we have a chance.
That's all you had to say in the first place.

As I said........ "Got your message, busy at the moment, will get back asap".
Pete