No flights

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

UFO
Ticket Agent

No flights

Post by UFO » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi,

How come under the available flights its shows "available" but when I tried to book a flight there is none?

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: No flights

Post by joefremont » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Submit a support ticket and we will figure it out for you.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

UFO
Ticket Agent

Post by UFO » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 pm

I believed I got the answer from Kony in a different topic several years ago.
http://www.fsairlines.net/forum/posting ... =7&p=18640

Still I think it is a misleading caption on the green dot in the "VA Flight Plan" by saying "Free for Booking"
In some cases if the pilot go to book the flight in his "Profile" section the flight is not available since there is no aircraft available!
In this case it is better to show a red dot with a caption that say "No aircraft" or "not available" or something else, so that the pilot get immediate info that there is no flight available at the airport.
If he still wishes to fly then he buy a ticket to go to a different airport or wait until the aircraft is available in that particular airport!

I found out the best way to check an available flight is to go to the "VA Fleet" section to make sure there is an aircraft standing by in that particular airport and then go to book the flight!

Also in the above topic, there were a discussion of "booking" a flight from the client instead of going to the website, and Kony did promised to look into the issue...........:)

Regards.

Hamazing
Ticket Agent

Post by Hamazing » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:39 am