Beginner question about new and existed CO

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

daemon78
Ticket Agent

Beginner question about new and existed CO

Post by daemon78 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:19 am

Hello.
I have a question. I do not want to engage in any company, yet do not gain enough experience. Accordingly, without the creation of the company, or joining the existing company, can not fly. If I create my company, only to gain experience, can I then remove it and join another?

alemaobaiano
Captain

Re: Beginner question about new and existed CO

Post by alemaobaiano » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 am

Yes you can shut down your VA and join another, or depending on your success, you can merge with another airline. You will need a paid membership to run your own VA for any length of time though.

TBH I don't see the point of doing this. Most, if not all, of the existing multi-pilot VAs will happily accept people with very little experience and most of those have training programs in place that allow you to gain experience without doing any damage :D Most VAs will also help you on the management side of things too, so promotion is equally possible.

TTFN

daemon78
Ticket Agent

Post by daemon78 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 am

alemaobaiano wrote:Yes you can shut down your VA and join another, or depending on your success, you can merge with another airline. You will need a paid membership to run your own VA for any length of time though.
so promotion is equally possible.
TTFN
Thank you very much for such a detailed response.

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 pm

If you look in the forum/tips and hints there is a basic beginners guide to ifr flight which should have you flying about in no time.
Yours Stan