Saboteur

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Brian Clark AVB-060
Ticket Agent

Saboteur

Post by Brian Clark AVB-060 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 am

I would like to warn everyone about an individual called Daniel Gratz. He was a member if Birmingham Virtual Airline until last night.

Apparently he was not happy with the maintenance of an aircraft which he frequently used,so his answer to that was to log on in the early hours of the morning and deliberately crash the company aircraft. He did this no less than 19 times causing a massive financial loss to the VA and wiping out the airlines reputation.

I wondered to myself what he would do if something really serious happened to him. To do something like this because the aircraft he flies was down to a status of 96% just makes the mind boggle!

He has now set up an airline called NumberOne of which he is the soul member.

Hopefully he won't be gracing this website for much longer!

Just to see what an incident like this looks like in print click on the link below.

Brian Clark

http://www.badongo.com/pic/10647286

Martin Curacao
Ticket Agent

Re: Saboteur

Post by Martin Curacao » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 am

WOW... what a idiot...

I see there are too less passengers to make profit now.

Strange that he is using the same name still, i say: IP ban.... ;)

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Saboteur

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you Brian for bringing this to our attention, but in the future, please don't use the forum. It's easier for us to just deal with the issue and delete the flights in question than for you to make a public post that borders on violating the forum rules against calling out other users and putting yourself at risk of disciplinary action.

I'm locking this thread to make sure it doesn't go the wrong way.