Pilot Looking for Work...

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

vi6688
Ticket Agent

Pilot Looking for Work...

Post by vi6688 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:17 am

I don't fly on FSA very often (Maybe once every month or so) but I come with a small fleet... (17 aircraft)

Requirements:
Regional Routes in Western Canada (YYC, YVR, YEG are must haves)
Must have aircraft: C130, Bae J41, MD-80.
I also want type ratings all aircraft in the fleet

Bob

P.S. I don't check the forums too often so it might take a week or so for replies

edwinb77
Flight Attendant

Re: Pilot Looking for Work...

Post by edwinb77 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:54 am

just have send you a PM, please let me know if you're interested.
Image Image

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:52 am

Bob... I have revisited the old BCN on FSA and it has been switched over to the Mainland Pilots Club with a small division on FSA... your more than welcome to stay if you want just let me know... check the main airline page for "Mainland Pilots Club" and visit our private off site forums for info :)
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

leandero
Ticket Agent

Post by leandero » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 pm

New Dawn Airlines Looking for new Pilots (NO TRAINING REQURIED), you will be able to fly all aircraft in Fleet immediately.

New Dawn Virtual Airlines is a pristine virtual airline that serves travelers throughout the virtual aviation world. We have worked hard to bring flight simulation to a new level with a sense of community and friendship. If you are bored with flying alone on Flight Simulator, we encourage you to try out the unique experience of flying New Dawn. The mission of New Dawn Virtual Airlines is to advance the virtual aviation hobby through enhancing the experience of virtual aviation enthusiasts around the globe. In accordance with our steadfast belief in the spirit and freedom of flight, we strive to provide a realistic community open to pilots and enthusiasts of all backgrounds and experience levels. This, our ultimate goal, is accomplished primarily through the creation and maintenance of a state of the art automated website with features befitting the finest of the world's virtual airilnes. Looking always to the future, and realizing the good is ever the enemy of the best, we do not seek merely the good, but the best. There is ever before us the ideal of excellence.

Leo O.
CEO
New Dawn Airlines [16052]
ICAO Code: NDA
Based in: United States
Homepage: http://newdawnairlines.mfbiz.com