AmEuro Expands!

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

abarter
Ticket Agent

AmEuro Expands!

Post by abarter » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 am

We ARE one of those small airlines that are a two man show right now. We ARE NOT paying high wages for pilots until we get some more aircraft in the fleet. 10% is our wage presently. We ARE NOT imitating a real world airline. We are flying to places of interest with the intention of gaining some geographical knowledge and challenges and simply enjoy flying. We DO want you to join us. AmEuro has been a VA outside of FSAirlines for over 10 years. I'm not retiring this VA until I retire from this world so we will be around for a looooong time... unless my wife sees the credit card bill for FS purchases made over the last month. :lol:

Having said that...
We have just finished setting up hubs in Mexico City, Mexico, Santiago, Chile, and Los Angeles, USA.
This brings our hubs to 7:

1) Toronto, Canada, serving central and eastern Canada plus USA. The fleet consists of a B737-600, B737-900, and a Beech 1900C.
2) Santiago, Chile, serving Chile using a B737-200.
3) Madrid, Spain, serving Europe using an A321, B757-200, and a Fokker F100.
4) Mexico City, Mexico, serving Mexico using an Embraer 190.
5) Los Angeles, USA, serving south western USA with a B737-300.
6) Sao Paolo, Brazil, serving Brazil, Argentina, and Chile, with two B737-300's, a B737-700, and a Fokker F100.
7) Manila, Philippines, serving the Philippines with an A320.

In addition to the above aircraft we have a fleet of long range widebodies connecting our hubs. The fleet consists of an A330-300, B757-300, B767-300ER, and a B777-300.

Check us out and keep an eye on us as we expand. Perhaps we don't suit you now, but we may in a month or so as we expand. Better yet, join us and help us expand. We'll add routes and aircraft that you like.

Thank-you,
Andrew Barter
President - AmEuro