AmEuro is sticking around

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

abarter
Ticket Agent

AmEuro is sticking around

Post by abarter » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm

I've decided to keep AmEuro around for a three month trial period once the pay system is in place. I'm curious to see what they have planned and how well we are supported. We are a new airline to FSAirlines, but not new to the VA world. We've been around since the mid 90's. If anyone wishes to stay flying on FSAirlines.net, please feel free to join our VA. If we don't have an aircraft you like, just drop me a line and I'll see if I can accomodate you. However, we do have a wide range of aircraft as it is.

With AmEuro I've always provided the pilots with plenty of places to fly and a certain level of realism, but not so much that it becomes overwhelming. We use realistic aircraft for the routes we fly and schedule each aircraft for 10-16 hrs of flying each day. Once the aircraft's schedule is full, we don't add more routes until we have another aircraft. This is for the regionals and short to medium routes. For the long haul routes we are more flexible so the pilot doesn't get bored flying the same airport pair all the time. It's a balance. Eventually, we'll have our entire schedule at our ameurova.com site on with FSAirlines, but that will take time.

I wish to support the young lads who are running FSAirlines and will give you a chance to show us what budding young entrepreneurs you are. :)

Andrew Barter
President AmEuro VA

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Re: AmEuro is sticking around

Post by DaKurt » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Thank you very much. We appreciate your support!

Best regards
Claudio
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming