need of an new airline?

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Mathias357
Rampie

need of an new airline?

Post by Mathias357 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi!!

im new here and i want to open an small virtual Airlines, not to big, so i dont have to put all my free time into the management!

im an 767-200 freak so i have at the moment more than 30 Paints for it, mostly selve created!

My Airline is called "Global Airlines" and my currently fleet contains this Aircrafts i can post an sreenshot of my current livery(s):

767-200ER (our Workhorse)
767-400
757-200WL
727-200F

i want to expand and buy an 777-200LR

Global Airlines mostly operates togeter whith other Airlines, like Delta, Austrian, Condor,... so i also have some fictional Paints for the 767-200ER, like the new Delta livery, an Austrian livery, every time whith the Sticker "operate whith Global Airlines"

Global Airlines mostly fly to smaler Airports (like longhauls out of LGA/MDW/DCA) Why??: much more comfort for the Passengers (shorter way to the Airport and you already fly while other Aircrafts stands in JFK or ORD for hours on the taxiways, there is also much more fun to get an fully loadet 762 out of MDW!

the Hubs will be here:

Zurich
Vienna
New York La Guardia

Global Airlines have also following departments:

Global Africa (Operating Flights from Europe to many African Destinations)
Global Russia (Operating Flights round the world out of Moscow Vnukovo)
Global Sun (Operating Flights from Zurich and Vienna to Holiday Destinations round the World)
Global Cargo (Operating Cargo Flights round the world)

thats my concept, is anyone interestet to join when i will open the Airline?

grettings from Austria,

Mathias Ratz

Tom JP
Ticket Agent

Re: need of an new airline?

Post by Tom JP » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi Mathias, can I offer a suggestion:- If you're wanting to fly without having to put in so much management time, would you like to merge airlines? I currently operate on a charter - type basis (flying different routes most of the time to give plenty of variation). I fly both long haul and short haul with both passengers and freight, around 20 different types (including most 777 types, 747-200, 757-200/-300, 767-300ER, Airbus A330-300, A340-500/-600, AN225, MD80 series, MD11, and more besides.
If you're interested, we could both operate our own fleets separately, like real airlines have regional subsidiary companies (but with us both as CEOs, with an agreement not to alter or affect each other's fleets without permission).
I would like to eventually develop an airline with 5 equal shareholder pilots (each with control of their own fleet and revenue and intentions), which would be fair for all and also allow the airline to qualify for buying 'special use' aircraft (under current rules 5 pilots are required - I bought the AN225 before these rules were developed).
My brother is interested in having a small fleet as well. Have a look at my airline 'Wings' if you're interested.

A V Roe