Ukraine Atlantic Airlines

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Batura
Ticket Agent

Ukraine Atlantic Airlines

Post by Batura » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to invite anyone interested to check out Ukraine Atlantic VA. I am not looking for pilots but more for partners at this stage, people with ideas, who can help shape the airline as it grows. If you are looking for a management challenge, or just want to let your creativity loose - we are the place.
We are still at rather early stages of development. There are four pilots including myself. Three of us have known each other for a while, the third pilot left his CEO position with his previous VA to join us. The crew feels more like a family than anything else. We are determined to keep up the friendly and welcoming atmoshpere for as long as the VA exists. All of us are very serious about turning the now-small VA into something much more recognizable in the community.
Main hub is in Kyiv/UKBB, current routes strech out as far as Narita/RJAA and Chicago/KORD, or as close as Odesa, Frankfurt, Oslo Warsaw and London. Currently available airframes are 737-800 and 737-400. One could also fly the following aircraft operated by the airline: CRJ-200, 767-300ER and MD11, but these aircraft have not been repainted just yet. For the future, ATR-72-500 and 747-400 are planned, as more pilots come in.
You are welcome to visit out page at http://www.fsairlines.net/index.php5?st ... 33&p=25426. Drop a line to our OPS Vice-President, Antonina, and let her know your preferred airframes, routes and just your general ideas of how you think the VA should look/feel like. we are all looking forward to your visit, and hope you will stay.