American Airways : now hiring pilots!

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Flightguy123
Flight Attendant

American Airways : now hiring pilots!

Post by Flightguy123 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 pm

This is a chance you don't want to miss.....We are hiring and for high positions to. If you join American Airways then we will gladly name an aircraft in your arrival. Pick your salary from 0 % to 30 %...we are flexible. Contact our CEO for more information!

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: American Airways : now hiring pilots!

Post by CAPFlyer » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:57 am

I hate to do this to you guys, but your VA is being put on probation. You are using an image of an American Airlines MD-88 and your ICAO code is not acceptable. You obviously wished to use "American Airlines" and because of our rules against the use of a real world airline's name and logo without their permission, you weren't able to do so.

You can keep the "American Airways" name, but you need to find a correct ICAO code (3 letters, no numbers, no special characters) and remove any and all references to American Airlines.

Flightguy123
Flight Attendant

Post by Flightguy123 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:35 am

Okay thanks the issue has been resolved......I have changed those things!!!!! :)

CEO American Airways

Flightguy123
Flight Attendant

Post by Flightguy123 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:30 am

Hi sir , I was wondering if I could do the same route numbers and make the fleets the sam as american airlines for example....Ameican Eagle Fleet, and AA585, ect ,ect. :)
thanks
CEO American Airways

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:39 am

You can use the same flight numbers and routes if you wish, but they need to use your own (AAJ) identifier at the beginning. I would also suggest not being too close (i.e. naming your express fleet "American Eagle") as this could cause problems. American is not known for being "VA Friendly" so they are definitely one you don't want to mess with.

Flightguy123
Flight Attendant

Post by Flightguy123 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Oh okay then....I will then. Thanks for everything!
Ada