World Travel, opens its doors

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

cpgop
Ticket Agent

World Travel, opens its doors

Post by cpgop » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 am

Hello every one! Im annoucing the opening of my Virtual airline, World Travel! World travel currently operates out of CYYZ, With a small fleet of prop aircrafts. We are looking for some good pilots to fly for us. We are also looking for some Hub Managers, Managers, And a Vise CEO.

If you join, a and you are no where near the area we are located in, We will pay your ticket fare, So you buy a ticket, And we "tip" you the money you spent for traveling

Our fleet may be small, but we are growing fast, With more than 5 flights a day, World travels fleet is well maintanced.

Join today, And be a part of World Travel, Who knows, you might be our next hub manager or Manager!

Our website is located at www.vworldtravel.webs.com - Yes i know it needs some work, It is stil in development

cpgop
Ticket Agent

Re: World Travel, opens its doors

Post by cpgop » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:28 pm

News Update,

World Travel CEO Greg Noakes, Has decided to open a HUB in the USA at KJFK, So we are now looking for pilots and a HUB manager for KJFK, If you require a transfer, I will pay for your ticket, as the hub manager you will have to by the fleet. \to be a HUB manager, please apply to the airline, then drop me a OM asking to be a HUB manager, and past EXP