Need a plane added by admin

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Need a plane added by admin

Post by flightsimer » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:45 am

yes ive already tried, but it wouldnt let it go through... keeps saying the "cargo space is invalid"

the plane is the
Bombardier DHC-8-402PF

its a converted DHC-8-402 (402 is just a 1999 model Q400) into a pallet freighter. it holds 9000kgs of cargo.
its the same specs as a normal Q400 but instead of pax its an all cargo version.

currently there are 2 in service with Nord-Flyg

i hope this gets added!

http://cascadeaerospace.com/products/Q4 ... /index.htm
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Re: Need a plane added by admin

Post by flightsimer » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:03 am

ok, i found the link after i posted this and saw that it had a higher zero fuel weight and changed it to the quoted 58000lbs from cascade and it finally accepted it.

now just need it accepted.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Please don't post requests for aircraft to be accepted to the forum. If there's been a long delay from your submission to seeing it, send an e-mail to support@fsairlines.net to ask. You only submitted the airplane for approval within the last 12 hours, so please give us some time to get to the site and review the submission.

BTW, I've re-initiated a request to Joe & Konny to add a message feature to the site so that you'll know when a request has been accepted or denied and a reason why it was denied (if it was).

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 pm

as i said it would even allow me to submit the request which was why i posted here, then i found the link and figured out why i kept getting the error message and was able to get it submitted so then i replied saying i got it figured out... i didnt origionally start this because of any delay but because i couldnt even get it submitted...

thanks to whoever added it into the system.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways