Help us create new VATSIM Partner VA

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

lukas
Language Admin

Help us create new VATSIM Partner VA

Post by lukas » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Hello,

My name is Lukas and I'm the CEO of Euroworld Airlines. We have large fleet and virtual money. We also have max (120) reputation.
We started our VA in January and after short time we had 6 pilots. Unfortunately, they left our VA and now we have only two pilots. Recently, we started flying on VATSIM network, and I must say - this is really great :wink:

We would like to fly on VATSIM as Partner VA with realistic callsign. And now, I would like to invite all pilots, who could fly on VATSIM to help us create new, big VA with more than 10 pilots (we need 10 pilots to register VA as VATSIM Partner VA). :wink:

My idea is to merge some virtual airlines on fsairlines from all over the world with Euroworld Airlines. To merge airlines - just sell us all your aircraft for the lowest price, quit your VA with all your pilots and join Euroworld Airlines. All CEOs would become CEOs of the new VA. All current VAs would have their own fleet, but we would be one airline (something like federation), with one callsign on VATSIM. We would devise a new name for our VA, which would be our callsign. I would create the website for our new VA.

Please contact me here or via PM. If your hobby is virtal aviation - come and help us create new VATSIM Partner VA on fsairlines. Much more realistic than simple fsairlines VA. We are waiting for you. :wink:

Best regards,
Lukas
Polish Language Admin

lukas
Language Admin

Re: Help us create new VATSIM Partner VA

Post by lukas » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:56 pm

I can change some rudiments on request. I am looking forward to hearing from you! :wink:
Polish Language Admin

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:08 am

Good luck in creating a vatsim partner VA. As a vatsim partner VA ourselves and a frequent VATSIM flyer, the more is better , and good luck in your venture :D
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

lukas
Language Admin

Post by lukas » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:22 am

Thank you, but... is someone interested in this project? :?
Polish Language Admin