Intercontinental Global Alliance

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Re: Intercontinental Global Alliance

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:49 am

Two new IGA signature designs are in the process and should be released soon. These two will join the other two, the IGA Ocean and IGA Golden signatures.

IGA Earth Signature - Features sharp geometrical designs to represent the mountains and fault blocks of the world as well as the bonding of rocks and minerals.

IGA Forest Signature - Features broad leaves and sharp edged leaves to show the natural world, forests, and plains of the continents.
ImageImage

stuga100
Ticket Agent

Post by stuga100 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:31 am

Thank you

Hopefully that got it

vaccaro
Captain

Post by vaccaro » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:38 am

Welcome EAW :)

Copyrighter1
Flight Attendant

Post by Copyrighter1 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:41 pm

I like the new signature designs however the green is a bit too fluro and bright in my opinion :)

Other than that, looking fantastic :)
Hugo Will
CEO of Southern Blue

stuga100
Ticket Agent

Post by stuga100 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:25 pm

I would like to let all IGA members that I'am interested in esablishing code share agreements with the other members.

EAW primarly operates in northern Canada, but I also have several flights operating in the south and into the Caribean.

I have to Central Divisions. One at the Edmonton International (CYEG) and another at Edmonton City Centre/Blatchford Feild (CYXD). Please let me now if any one is interested in codeshares for any of my routes.

Thanks.

PS I would be more then happy to create copies of any of my routes codehared with other carriers.

vaccaro
Captain

Post by vaccaro » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:50 pm

I have sent you a few codeshares from/to MKJP.
Feel free to browse Air Mermaid(9Z xxxx) and Cargomer (9Z Cxxx) flightplans for additional routes.
Cheers,

stuga100
Ticket Agent

Post by stuga100 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:11 am

Thank you for the codes. In exchange i've sent you the codes for route 8 through Edmonton City Centre. Let me know if you would like any other codes. If you would like any of REA code shares let me know as well and I will make copies.

Cheers.

Hiflyer109
Ticket Agent

Post by Hiflyer109 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:18 am

Hi all

Just a message from Breeze Airways....
We trust you have not forgotten about us as we are enjoying this alliance and benefiting from it...
Breeze pilots are writing exams at the moment and try to be active when we can...

Just an opinion, i think IGA needs a website or a dedicated forum... I could create this forum and the website from which we could set things up with more information... I would be the controller of this website and it would have a register system that members could register and receive different privledges.
Please tell me what you think of this and staff if you could contact me and tell me what you would prefer. The webasite would have simlar features to mine : http://www.breezeairways.ucoz.com/ I will get creating this right away when i get the feedback and neccesary documents and media for the website. Hope this will help a lot

Thanks
Adrian Badenhorst
Breeze Airways CEO

stuga100
Ticket Agent

Post by stuga100 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:14 pm

I think haveing are own forum is an excellent idea.

I noticed WVA has there own forum and they seem to be doing quite well.

As for the website, I beleive North Airways has a website linked to there website so it may not be nescary to create a different website.

Hiflyer109
Ticket Agent

Post by Hiflyer109 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 pm

As far as i know North Airways only has a page for IGA. This website would only be for IGA with a wealth of information. Here is a sample link : http://www.intercontinent.ucoz.com/

The website could be used for the following :
[*]links to all IGA airlines
[*]A voting system for airlines joining
[*]Extensive information on IGA
[*]Downloads system
[*]Help system
[*]Admin rights
[*]Member mass mailing
[*]Calender
[*]Forum
[*]Each airline will have there own customised page
[*]Latest news section
[*]Interchangeable website themes
This would promote IGA and prove it to be better than any other alliance
Last edited by Hiflyer109 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vaccaro
Captain

Post by vaccaro » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:26 pm

The web page looks really good (well I love color orange :p).

Hiflyer109
Ticket Agent

Post by Hiflyer109 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:27 pm

the website is really flexible in terms of colour etc.

stuga100
Ticket Agent

Post by stuga100 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:48 am

I really like the idea of haveing space for downloads. My aircraft files are really big and I've been haveing problems finding away to get my A/C on a suitable download site (314MB for the A318 fleet alone). Haveing a voteing system is great idea to.

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:39 am

A website dedicated to IGA would be a good idea. However, I prefer a website with its own domain name, similar to World Alliance's now offline www.worldvirtualalliance.com. It would look much more professional that way, although any website is probably a good start.

The reason I haven't requested an IGA forum on FSAirlines is because the General forum receives the most views from pilots. The World Alliance forum is all the way on the bottom, which causes it to lose some traffic. And if the admins fit an IGA forum somewhere between the huge list of airlines, we would also lose a lot of traffic. There's really no better place than at the top lol :lol:

The website idea is very promising though. Airlines could store their repaints here (this could become a benefit of becoming an IGA member: having some online storage space for aircraft files), and a lot of other things like negotiations, airline member information, codeshare information, and links for pilots to join IGA member airlines and links for airlines to join IGA.

Of course, we would need to get opinions on this idea from all IGA members.
ImageImage

Hiflyer109
Ticket Agent

Post by Hiflyer109 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:32 pm

ok well i could set up the basic website so far and we could carry on with negotiations. The website will not cost anything unless we want extra disk space and stuff like that. I think i will get working on it as it won't cost me a cent, only my time. If someone could send me a private message with some logos and info i could put on so long. We will then ask member airlines to send the information they want on the website to me... I will enjoy doing this so we can expand IGA.

So John if you could send me some ideas how you want it and what you want, feel free to send me anything... I will then put it on and sort out. I will then give you admin rights so you can do anything you would need, this website has a visual editor so any computer user that could use power point could edit and add info. So please send me information and a break down and i will on it.

Thanks
Adrian