It's Fine Airlines is Hiring!

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Veekal
Rampie

It's Fine Airlines is Hiring!

Post by Veekal » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:57 pm

Welcome to It's Fine Airlines!

Our motto is 'it's fine'. We are a very relaxed and laid back airline, so if you're looking for an airline where you're not tied down by having to complete a certain amount of flights in a certain time frame and you just want to focus on making money and helping the airline grow, at your own pace, this is the place for you!

You are able to join us no matter what simulator you fly on!

Whether you fly on FS2004, FSX, P3D, Xplane or MSFS, it's fine! We can accommodate you and we can purchase your necessary aircraft for you to complete flights!

We are a relatively new airline but we have already made around 700 million! We are always looking for fresh new pilots to join our team.

We do also have management positions open too!

The current management positions that are open are:
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) - This will be decided by the CEO at some point.
- Flight Manager

We also have the position of Senior Pilot, that is above pilot. This role is mainly for the experienced pilots.

I don't currently have a discord set up for the airline, so I will link the airline in this post and I will put my discord name in here too. You can either apply via FSAirlines or add me on discord and we can have a chat about everything!

Airline link: https://www.fsairlines.net/crewcenter/i ... 3&p=100917

My discord: Veekal#1693